About Dr. Brandeisky
Thomas E. Brandeisky, D.O. FAOCO has a dedication to providing personal and comprehensive medical and surgical care for disorders of the ears, nose, and throat and related allergic conditions. Dr. Brandeisky leads in providing empathetic and caring patient solutions.
Dr. Brandeisky is board-certified in Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery. He specializes in comprehensive medical and surgical management of disorders of the ears, nose and throat. For over 26 years, Dr. Brandeisky has been committed to caring. He specializes in individualized treatment, tailored towards each patient’s specific needs.
Dr. Brandeisky serves as Director of Medical Education at Ocean Medical Center in Brick, NJ, as well as Assistant Clinical Professor Rowan University – School of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Brandeisky attended the University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey, School of Osteopathic Medicine, now part of Rowan University, earning a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree.
Dr. Brandeisky’s dedication to excellent specialty care has been recognized through the following awards and honors:
- Distinguished Service Award for Meritorious Service to American Osteopathic College of Otolaryngology from The American Osteopathic College of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Governor’s Achievement Award for Meritorious Service from The Board of Governors of American Osteopathic College of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Presidential Achievement of Superlative Nature Award from The American Osteopathic College of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow of the American Academy of Otolaryngology
- Fellow of the Osteopathic College of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Brandeisky is also a member of professional organizations including the American Osteopathic Association, the American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, and the American Osteopathic College of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery and the New Jersey Association of Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons.