Hearing & Balance
A visit with the audiologist is recommended to evaluate a number of ear disorders including:
- Hearing loss
- Eustachian tube dysfunction
- Balance disorders (dizziness)
Hearing Loss & Hearing Aids
Our office conducts audiological tests for all patients, which include:
- Testing to confirm your hearing aid provides optimum amplification
- The most advanced digital hearing aids, including directional microphones, digital noise reduction, automatic feedback reduction, and automatic telephone response
- A liberal 60-day trial period good on all of our devices, offering a full refund for all hearing aid with 100% money back guarantee
Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo is one of the most common causes of vertigo. Its cause is calcium deposits in the inner ear that disrupt the path of neural signals to the brain and cause sensations of dizziness.
Often, this can be treated in-house using a procedure known as the Canalith Repositioning Maeuver. Dr. Brandeisky’s office boasts an 85% cure rate for BPPV using this procedure.